1) The students are very conscientious. They are there to make sure that they get the very best training available and they take advantage of it.
2) The service you get there is about as close to a professional spa experience as you can get because of the care and dedication the students and teachers place on their subject--you! In fact, in some ways it is even better. Students are rated by the clients each time they perform a service. So they want you to feel good about what they do.
3) Only Aveda products are used for services. These holistic products are fabulous! They are made with the finest natural ingredients with the best technology. So whether you are getting a facial, a manicure or a hair service, you know that these products are the best.
4) The prices are great for the kind of service you get. I do recommend tipping these students because they are working really hard to do a great job. And since the prices are low, why not give them a tip?
5) With every service, you are given a "sensory experience", which includes aromatherapy, massage and Aveda Herbal Tea!
If YOU are someone creative who is looking for a career in the beauty, fashion and wellness industry, check out Aveda! And if you want the very best training, with the best products, please check out the Aveda Institute in Provo, UT and schedule a tour! Why Aveda PROVO, you ask?
Aveda Provo is one of 4 schools in the Western States including Tucson, Phoenix and Denver. Provo is known for it's majestic mountain surroundings and diverse entertainment possibilities. It has two universities (BYU and UVU) and has FrontRunner Train Service to Salt Lake City!
Aveda is synonymous with innovation and excellence. Once you have completed your education, your diploma will have international brand name recognition. Employers will recognize the standard of an Aveda education and consider this when offering you employment. Below is one example of what might go on in your classes at Aveda!
Here's a fun fact - 60% of the 2012 Salon Today Top 200 Winners, a prestigious award for salons and spas, were Aveda Salons and Spas. Now that is really saying something if you ask me!
Aveda is one of the fastest growing worldwide salon networks and the most successful salon business model in the industry. You’re a part of the family from the first day of school through continued education and employment.
You can choose from programs including Cosmetology, Esthiology, Makeup Training, Massage Training, Master Esthetics, and Spa Training!
I'm excited to let you know that one of my UTAH readers will get a pamper-me package at the Provo Aveda Institute like the one I got including a hair wash & style, a manicure with exclusive Aveda nail polish in your choice of color and your own bottle to take home, and a 60-minute Elemental Nature Facial! I guarantee you'll love it!
a Rafflecopter giveaway