The two winners of this giveaway are: #95 and #76! Congratulations, you have also been notified by e-mail!
We Love Colors is tights in 51 great colors! It is also knee highs, thigh highs, knee socks, leggings, dancewear, men's dancewear and tights, kid's tights, fishnets, splash tights, and more! I like We Love Colors because of their easy order system, and quick delivery. They cater to any and all sizes!
I highly recommend We Love Colors and suggest that you try some!
2 readers will win a pair of nylon/lycra tights from We Love Colors by entering below:
Mandatory entry: First, be my follower on Google Friend Connect and then Visit the We Love Colors Style Blog and find some inspiration. Come back and leave me a link of a picture you like and were inspired by!
Extra entries~Leave one comment for each extra entry!
- +2 Like We Love Colors on Facebook! Leave your Facebook name here!
- Follow We Love Colors on Twitter and Tweet about this giveaway! Tweet daily for one entry per day! Leave your tweet permalink each time you do! You can use the tweet button at the bottom of this post to tweet or tweet this:
A GAL NEEDS....We Love Colors! #Giveaway 2 Winners! Nylon/Lycra tights of your choice! http://nblo.gs/dt4D4 #Win 2/9/11
- +2 Like We Love Colors Curvy on Facebook! Be sweet and leave a comment!
- +3 Link this giveaway on a giveaway linky, blog it, facebook, stumble, digg or whatever else you do to spread the word! Come back and leave a link here with what you did! 3 extra entries for each method you do!
- +3 Read the review I did here and leave a comment there. Come back and let me know you did!
- +2 Follow me on Twitter!
- +3 Subscribe to my e-mails! (Sidebar)
This Giveaway is open through Wednesday, February 9, 2011 at 8:00 pm MST. 2 Winners will be chosen through random.org. and notified through e-mail. Winners will have 48 hours to respond! Giveaway is open to Canada and US and you must be over 18 years of age to enter. One ISP Address per household allowed. I was provided a sample to provide a fair and honest opinion, all of which were my own.