- Survived cancer in 1999, went through chemo, radiation.
- Lost home due to medical bills.
- Went through extreme discrimination in job, was passed over for promotion, but managed to survive and am still working.
- Home business failed, but will know what to look for next time in a home business.
- Had to play nice to ex for sake of the children. Was tough but did it.
|Image by Ed Whitmore|
Today is "My Post Monday!" It's all about original content from bloggers who care to share what is on their minds--from Crafts to Camping, Wellness to Wealth, Fashion to Food, and whatever else is on the brain! I, for one, love to explore other sites for original, non-sponsored posts, tips, pictures and videos! Sponsored posts are great and I appreciate the information from well-written and authentic sponsored posts, I write them myself! But this linky is for non-sponsored posts because they are all about what the writer thinks, believes, and knows. It's not about a specific brand and what it compensates the blogger to promote! If I happen to find a great original, non-sponsored post, I'll link it up and share it with you here and on Twitter via the #MyPostMonday hashtag! It's like being featured! I can miss some amazing posts, but I don't want to! So, in addition, if you'd like to link up yourself, you can do that too! I'll visit your site, comment, promote and publicize! Remember, any link to your posts helps your blog numbers increase! (Affiliate links OK)