My quandary was time. I love to blog, but realistically how much time do I have to spend on it? Life sometimes gets in the way. Who can plan for the unexpected? Who would've thought my son would go to State and then actually win State? And after all, my first 3 priorities are my faith, family and my job, which provides my reliable source of income and, let's be honest, gets me out of the house. Even so, blogging is an easy 4th. While things went even as they did, I still managed to grow my blog, produce content, do reviews, and host giveaway events. More importantly, I still love to blog and don't dread opening up my browser to create! Here are some of the highlights of 2014!
- I was flabbergasted at the high water usage in certain areas of our desert state and I ran into an all-too-common occurrence as we build further and further into wildlife habitat!
- I had a crazy driving adventure due to road-rage and was "under"whelmed by our legal system and the abundance of frivolous lawsuits happening everywhere.
- I was ever-concerned with my diet, health and beauty and perseverated about how my genetic make-up was perfectly good and acceptable, despite popular argument and evidence to the contrary!
- I hosted an average of one giveaway per month and my favorites were Magic Zoo Jewelry, Cariloha bamboo sheets, Mrs. Fields Cookies, Classical Stretch Season 10, Rejuvenator Microbubble Showerhead and Rainshadow Labs!
- I started two linkys - Motivating Monday and Sabbatical Sunday! These will be continuing throughout 2015 because I love to read your blogs and learn from your experiences! I don't ask anyone to follow other blogs, but I do promise to promote all link-ups on one of my social media channels! 'Cause I love you!
What are your goals, blogging or otherwise, for 2015?