Friday, August 3, 2012
If you haven't experienced the Nature's Sleep Memory Foam difference yet, try the slippers. You will be impressed at how they retain their shape and are so comfortable. Then you can transition to some of the other great products from Nature's Sleep, like mattresses, mattress toppers, or foundations!
While the exact recipe for memory foam is kept secret, we know that memory Foam, or visco-elastic polyurethane foam (as scientists like to call it), is made primarily from polyurethane with some additional ingredients added to increase its density and viscosity. This increased density and viscosity in turn creates a foam that's more supportive than other foams and also allows it to mold to our bodies.
Here are some stats about the slippers from the Nature's Sleep website:
· High quality Genuine Nature’s Sleep Next Generation Memory Foam
· Provides pressure relieving comfort all day long
· Naturally conforms to your foot in cool comfort
· Distributes weight to reduce pressure points and improve circulation
· Ideal for indoor use on multiple surfaces
· Attractive style and loo
. Solid Durable Outer Sole
· Attractive Fabric choices
· Available in assorted of colors
· Material can be spot cleaned or Washed
· Sized from X-Small to X- Larger
. 90 Day Limited Warranty
. Ships within 1-2 business days
. Manufacturer by Nature's Sleep
. Designed in the USA
. Made in China
. All product sizes shown are approximate
. Product coverings may vary from product photographs
Nature's Sleep and A GAL NEEDS...are happy to award a pair of Nature's Sleep Memory Foam Slippers to one of our readers! Just enter in the Rafflecopter Form below: Open to US only and must be 18 or over.