It's rather hard to miss the company's trademark "ugly trailor", parked in the front of the store. The location itself has a lot of history behind it. It was the Hurricane Jail for 50 years, from 1920 to 1970 and the restroom is a converted jail cell along with an iron bar door.
The whole antique store boasts 22,000 square feet. Besides finding their own pieces, the owners also do consignment and as a result, have almost everything you can imagine. Plus, the prices are extremely reasonable!
"if you like to walk down memory
lane, this is the place to do it"
"It was so much fun! Like visiting
your grandparents home!"
The different rooms are themed and so, if you come knowing what you'd like to find, chances are you'll definitely find it! The holidays
are especially busy for Ugly Trailor Antiques because
many people want to find the perfect unique gift for
the discerning antiquer in their life. They have 30-day layaway to make it easy!
Fred and Sue Thomas, owners of Ugly Trailor Antiques would be pleased to give one lucky reader a $20 store credit for any item of their choosing! To enter, please complete the mandatory entry and any other extra entries you'd like to do, maximizing your chances of winning! Please comment on each entry you completed. One comment is equal to one entry.
Mandatory: Tell me what kinds of memorabilia would be fun to collect?
- (+3 entries) Visit Ugly Trailor on Trip Advisor and "like" the post there!
- (+3 entries) Like Ugly Trailor Antiques on FB!
- Tweet this - #Giveaway-Near St. George, #Utah? Stop by Ugly Trailor Antiques in Hurricane! 22,000 sq ft of pure nostalgia! #Win $20 to shop! @melahelen (Can do this daily for an extra entry daily! Leave the tweet link each time!)
- (+3 entries) Follow me on GFC!
- (+3 entries) Follow @Melahelen on Twitter!
- (+3 entries) Follow me on Networked Blogs!
- (+5 entries) Spread the word through posting on a linky, Facebook, your blog, Stumble or any other form of publicity you can think of! Just leave me the link where you did it!
- Follow my Giveaway Listings Blog!